Medicare Advantage (Part C)
What is Medicare Advantage?
While Medicare Parts A (Hospital) and B (Medical) help pay for many necessary medical needs, like preventive services and surgical procedures, these benefits don’t cover everything.
Medicare Part B only pays for 80%, leaving you to figure out how to pay the rest. There are two options to pay for the remaining 20%: either pay out-of-pocket or purchase a private Medicare plan to cover the rest.
Private plans come in two varieties: Medicare Advantage Plan (sometimes referred to as Medicare Part C) or a Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan (also called Medigap). These two plans differ greatly, so it’s important to understand how each works so you can evaluate your options.
Some folks think Medicare Advantage is complicated, but it’s fairly easy to grasp, once you understand the lingo. Together we’ll explore your options, find a plan your doctors accept, and get your pressing medical needs covered. Call us at 844-395-4370 (TTY 711).